Friday, November 5, 2010

School Pictures

It's fall and that means school picture time. It's usually a battle with Mason over wardrobe selection and hair style but Trevor was home on picture day this year and handled all the details. I remember last year Mason wanted to wear his Frogs baseball jersey and I finally convinced him to wear a nice polo shirt over it for the pictures, which he could take off afterwards. Well the school pictures came in and much to my surprise as I opened the packet, there was my smiling kindergartner in his Frogs jersey. You win some and you lose some.

Mason Evan Neville
First Grade - Age 6

Mrs. Slater
Givens Elementary School



Emma is also difficult when it comes to picking out her clothes and styling her hair but with a little negotiating we pulled it off this year and everyone was happy. She used to attend Shadow Hills Pre-school and had her school pictures taken there but this year was different. She's home with me and I thought it would be fun to stage a little photo shoot so she could have school pictures too. She was a trooper as I posed her in the backyard and snapped a few shots. It also helped that I promised her a piece of candy after we finished. I love how pictures capture these moments in time and bring back the happy memories associated with them...I love you my little 'Frog' and backyard 'Fairy'!

Emma Nadine Neville
Pre-K - Age 4



While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt